Self.

My photo
她过着矛盾的生活,正朝着自己想成为的女孩的方向努力前进。
最大的梦想是足踏爱琴海和环游世界,并且在风景如童话故事般的郊外拥有一间有阳台、花园与阁楼的小屋。

Monday, July 5, 2010

They're like, the back and palm of the hand

A short post writing in English.


I just can't help laugh out loud when I come across this pic.
*HAHAHA*


Fyi, I am absolutely definitely NOT laughing at Argentina's failure.
Simply because the pic is way too funny and quite a comedy.

I still love Argentina.
Coz Messi is one of my top-faved soccer players.
My saying: No Messi, no more Argentina.

=)


For Germany, if you are to question about my loyalty towards them, I can assure you I'm already their supporter since the match Germany against England for that is the match of Germany I have first watched. If you have been reading my blog, you would have known.

I'm not the type of people who devote themselves to Germany after realizing Germany is a super good hell of soccer team and that they has got big posibility to be the champion of World Cup this year after that previous match with Argentina.

But I am not saying this is not right though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

认真地阅读,
诚心地回复。

谢谢你的时间,
谢谢你的脚印,我会回访的 =))