Self.

My photo
她过着矛盾的生活,正朝着自己想成为的女孩的方向努力前进。
最大的梦想是足踏爱琴海和环游世界,并且在风景如童话故事般的郊外拥有一间有阳台、花园与阁楼的小屋。

Monday, November 8, 2010

Track #07

Younha:Peace, Love & Ice Cream



草原上。
男孩仰躺着闭起眼睛,唇边若有似无淡淡的微笑。
女孩坐在男孩的身侧,正专心致志地舔着手中最爱的香草口味雪糕。

天上的白云悄无声息地飘散。


#


2009年5月8日,我第一次听见这首歌。
2009年5月8日,Younha成为我第一个最喜欢的日本歌手。

听了你们就会知道为什么了啦。


这首歌,是翻唱一首出自于 Sandy Dane 的同名的歌。
你们会更喜欢哪个版本呢?:)




Younha - Peace, Love & Ice cream


Sandy Dane - Peace, Love and Ice Cream (Original Version)





Younha (Translation Lyric) :

My peace, love, and ice cream
the comfortable smile as you're fast asleep
Am I dreaming?
All of a sudden, I feel like you're going to talk of love...

My love is ice cream
when I see you sleeping.
I want to sweetly, secretly kiss you,
You, who makes my heart flutter.

The fragrance that flies around in the wind
A dazzling, beautiful day
to you...

【LaLaLa~LaLa~LaLaLa~
I'll sing a song,
so you can dream happy dreams,
and that it will be by my side

LaLaLa~LaLa~LaLaLa~
I will fill it with love,
so when the sunshine embraces us,
we can feel it together.】

My peace, love, and ice cream
that that wind will blow far away
my heart that is held in your embrace
is filled to the brin with freedom.

Forgetting the past
today, freely
to you..

Repeat 【】

So we can feel it together,
so we can do it together.

My peace, love, and ice cream,
this comfortable feeling
LaLaLa~LaLa~LaLaLa~LaLa~

My peace, love, and ice cream,
these sweet whispers
LaLaLa~LaLa~

Stay by my side forever
like the first time

Repeat【】



Sandy Dane (Original Version) :

It was peace, love and ice cream
Flowers and tambourines
Butterflies high
In the clear blue sky
And the summer breeze
And we knew how to breath
Freedom

With tears full of laughter
happy ever afters
and stories to tell
oh, we told them so well
in the glow of the fire
we sang the songs
of freedom

It’s time to relive all the memories
Catch every day in a frame

Sing with me
Na na na na na…
Let us go back in time
Just for a minute to 69
Come sing along with me
Na na na na na…
Let us go back again
We’re praying this time it will never end
Come sing along with me

It was peace, love & ice cream
We laid down in the grass
in the garden of Eden
we hoped it would last
but than time took away
the moment we faced
Freedom

It’s time to relive all the memories
Catch every day in a frame

It was peace, love & ice cream
With Flowers & tambourines
Na na na na na
It was peace, love & ice cream
We laid down in the grass singin’
Na na na na na
It was peace love and icecream
We sat down by the fire singin’
This is our chance to back again
Come sing along with me

No comments:

Post a Comment

认真地阅读,
诚心地回复。

谢谢你的时间,
谢谢你的脚印,我会回访的 =))