Self.

My photo
她过着矛盾的生活,正朝着自己想成为的女孩的方向努力前进。
最大的梦想是足踏爱琴海和环游世界,并且在风景如童话故事般的郊外拥有一间有阳台、花园与阁楼的小屋。

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Track #21

Hope ft. Jason Mraz - Love Love Love



女歌手的名字是单名一个 Hope。
至少我知道的是仅此而已。

这首歌有两个版本。
我是先认识她的独唱版本再找到她和 Jason Mraz 的合唱版本。

就像她的名字一样,歌曲有非常阳光充满希望很清新的感觉,
让人在听歌的瞬间一下子可以感受到沉溺在爱河中难分难舍的小情侣的愉悦幸福。

两种版本都一样轻快,甜蜜,好听。

Myspace:http://www.myspace.com/hearhope








Love, Love, Love, Love, Love
Giving me
Love, Love, Love
More than I ever need

Love, you're so distracting
Am I overreacting, For feeling this way
And ever, since I met ya, I can't keep my attention
And you are to blame

Chorus
Your love's a permanent distraction, a perfect interaction
a feeling so extreme
I lost my appetite to eat, and I barely get to sleep
Cause you're even in my dreams
And I thought that I was strong but I knew that all along,
this was out of my control
So I fell into your hands, and i don't know where we'll land,
I'm just going with the flow

Love, Love, Love, Love, Love

Somedays, I want to run away
This feels so perfect, it's breaking my heart
Yeah we could, we could stay here happy
Or after summer, be two worlds apart

Chorus
Your love's a permanent distraction, a perfect interaction
a feeling so extreme
I lost my appetite to eat, and I barely get to sleep
Cause you're even in my dreams
And I thought that I was strong but I knew that all along
his was out of my control
So I fell into your hands, and i don't know where we'll land
I'm just going with the flow

Giving me, Love Love Love, Love Love
More than i ever need
Giving me Love Love Love

Your Love, is bigger than a rain cloud
It covered up my whole skies
It's filling up my heart,
My heart with
Love, Love, Love, Love, Love
More than I ever need
giving me
Love, Love, Love

Chorus
Your love's a permanent distraction, a perfect interaction
a feeling so extreme
I lost my appetite to eat, and I barely get to sleep
Cause you're even in my dreams
And I thought that I was strong but I knew that all along,
this was out of my control
So I fell into your hands, and i don't know where we'll land,
I'm just going with the flow

Giving me
Love, Love, Love, Love, Love
More than I ever need
(Repeat)

1 comment:

  1. 加了同是这个擅长类似曲风的 Jason Mraz 简直是有画龙点睛的效果!

    我是先听『原版』后才去听那个男女合唱的版本,话说我一听『原版』的时候第一个想到的就是 Jason Mraz,真厉害找人合唱呢。

    ReplyDelete

认真地阅读,
诚心地回复。

谢谢你的时间,
谢谢你的脚印,我会回访的 =))