Self.

My photo
她过着矛盾的生活,正朝着自己想成为的女孩的方向努力前进。
最大的梦想是足踏爱琴海和环游世界,并且在风景如童话故事般的郊外拥有一间有阳台、花园与阁楼的小屋。

Friday, March 22, 2013

Evolution of My Hair

It was started out like this...



 





When my hair grew longer and longer...



 





The curls became more distinguishable and defined...









Tried straighten my hair temporarily and had a taste of super long straight hair...







Reverted back to wavy hair after I washed my hair...









Then I decided to cut it short...







But when I didn't blow-dry my hair, it became like this...










Hence I decided to go for a permanent hair rebonding...








But when my hair reached above-chest-length, I decided to cut it shorter again...










# # #




And now, up to this current date, my hair has reached above-chest-length, again.




I am in a dilemma whether to cut it shorter or go for a digital perm as I don't like my hair jumping here and there, it looks untidy on me.

I would love to keep my hair back to long and wavy so I suppose cut it shorter isn't a good idea. But one thing I don't like about digital perm is that it doesn't last, the curls will fade really soon.



Hmmm...

4 comments:

  1. 说实话,不懂做么,蛮喜欢第4张的
    不过你最后第二张的表情是?==“

    ReplyDelete
  2. 谢谢!
    最后第二张照片的表情有很奇怪咩,就闭着眼睛而已呀=.=

    ReplyDelete

认真地阅读,
诚心地回复。

谢谢你的时间,
谢谢你的脚印,我会回访的 =))