Self.

My photo
她过着矛盾的生活,正朝着自己想成为的女孩的方向努力前进。
最大的梦想是足踏爱琴海和环游世界,并且在风景如童话故事般的郊外拥有一间有阳台、花园与阁楼的小屋。

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Keep It To Yourself

This girl can sing.
She's my new favourite.

 



You turn on the light
Then you turn it back off

'Cause sleeping alone, yeah it ain't what you thought

It's the drip of the sink

It's the click of the clock

And you're wondering if I'm sleeping



You heard from your friends

That I'm doing okay

And you're thinking, maybe you made a mistake

And you want me to know

But I don't wanna know

How you're feeling


Keep it to yourself

If you think that you still love me

Put it on a shelf

If you're looking for someone

Make it someone else

When you're drunk
And it's late
And you're missing me like hell
Keep it to yourself
Keep it to yourself

If you see me out and I'm standing alone
Well it don't mean that I'm gonna need a ride home
If you walk up to me like it ain't what it is
Know that it ain't gonna end with a kiss



So keep it to yourself

If you think that you still love me

Put it on a shelf

If you're looking for someone

Make it someone else

When you're drunk
And it's late
And you're missing me like hell
Just keep it to yourself
Yea keep it to yourself



Yea, when you're drunk

And it's late

And you're sad

And you hate going home alone

Cause you're missing me like hell

Keep it to yourself
Yea keep it to yourself



Yea keep it to yourself 

No comments:

Post a Comment

认真地阅读,
诚心地回复。

谢谢你的时间,
谢谢你的脚印,我会回访的 =))